Intensive theoretical-practical implant course on a patient – German language
Cairo, Egypt 27th April-1st May 2023
Lecturers: Dr. Bassem El Fahl, Dr. Felix Wick
In this intensive course – held in English language but with a simultaneous translation in German – the participants will receive both theoretical and practical training, with the possibility of applying the new theoretical knowledge on animal models.
The course will culminate with the participants placing a minimum of 8 implants on a patient, being constantly assisted by the course lecturer.
In the fee are included all meals and overnight sleep, while the single participant will have to bear the purchase of airline tickets.
Learn more: Download file .pdf »
Dr Bassem Nabil Mohammed EL Fahl
– Tanta University, Faculty of Dentistry (graduated in 2008)
– Tanta University, Master Degree: 2014 “Implantology is subspeciality”
– Tanta University, Doctorate Degree: 2018 “Implantology is subspeciality”
– Lecturer in the Department of Periodontology, Oral Medicine, Oral Diagnosis & Maxillofacial Radiology – Faculty of Dentistry – Tanta University & Misr University for Science and Technology (MUST)
– Clinical Advisor of lmplantology Fellowship of Genova University-Italy in Egypt at MUST
– Supervisor of Continuous Dental Education Committee – Dental Public Service Center – Faculty of Dentistry- Tanta University
– Founder & CEO of “Bassem Perio-Implant Programs” for continuous education in Clinical Periodontolog & Implantology
– Lecturer at the Periodontology, Oral Medicine, Oral Diagnosis and Radiology department – Faculty of Dentistry – Tanta University Egypt
Dr Felix Wick
Specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery dentist
– 2018: Practice opening in Vienna
– 2012–2020: Specialist training at the University Clinic for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Vienna General Hospital
– 2012-2017: Studies in dentistry
– 2005 – 2012: Studies in human medicine