23rd, 24th and 25th of may Cali / 3 full days
Speaker: Dr. Carlos Enrique Sánchez C.
You will learn about diagnosis, planning of each case, how to choose the indicated abutment, temporary elaboration, how to obtain an aesthetic emergency profile, learn the step-by-step impression taking with open tray and closed account, cementation and screwing protocols, clinical cases, take your cases to receive advice from the dentist.
PROGRAM | Demonstrative Hands On: Placement of implants directed from planning and based on rehabilitation.
Hands On: Timing and creation of the emergency profile.
Each student will have a ucla to practice timing
Hands On: Impression taking both open and closed tray
Each student will have a model with all the accessories to do their practice
Dr. Carlos Enrique Sánchez C.
– Dentist. University of the Andes – Venezuela. (1995).
– Master’s in Public Management Mention Administration and Decentralization of Public Health Services.
– Fermin Toro College – Venezuela (1998).
– Neuro-Occlusal Rehabilitation. Prosthesis Occlusion Area. The University of Zulia. (2005).
– Surgical Training in Implant Dentistry. Venezuelan Society of Implantodontologists. Maracaibo (2005).
– Recognized as an ASSOCIATE MEMBER of the Venezuelan Society of Implantodontologists (SVI) on March 23, 2006.
– Member of the current Board of Directors of the SVI – Current position: Secretary of Public relations.
– Specialization Course in Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation. Foundation School of Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation. Buenos Aires. Argentina. 2007.
– Advanced Techniques in Oral Implantology. Israel. June of 2008.
– Member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI). Since 2009.
– President and Founder of the Center for Higher Studies in Implant dentistry (CESI). Barquisimeto – Venezuela.
– Invited Professor to the Diploma in Implant Dentistry, in the cities of Valencia, Caracas and Puerto Ordaz, by the Society Venezuelan Implantodontologists, since 2007.
– Coordinator of the Diploma in Implant Dentistry by the Venezuelan Society of Implant Dentists.
– Barquisimeto, Lara State and Maracaibo, Zulia State. Since 2008.
– Digital Smile Design. DSD Member. Lima, Peru 2015.
– Visiting professor at the Aesthetics and Oral Rehabilitation postgraduate course at The University of the Andes, 2015.
– Former Professor of the High International Intensive Diploma Dental Aesthetics – CEO Latin America – University of Cartagena, 2017.
– Professor of Dental Art.
– Invited professor to the specialization program in Oral Surgery, Oral Implantology Area, ULAC. Carabobo.
– Invited professor to the University specialist program in Comprehensive Oral Rehabilitation. European University.